Peace Be Upon You
A gorgeous plum with a brown undertone. Excuse my long talons, they’re quite in your face I know, but it’s the only way my fingers look feminine, go on, imagine them without them… short and stubby, not nice!
I love the immediate gloss and texture you get from this varnish, really well formulated and you can tell the colour is very true to the bottle and looks really plummy, on the verge of a bordeaux wine. I feel as though my skin tone highlights up on the brown hues within this varnish, plus it makes me look lighter!
P R O S
- Great colour
- Formula is thick and shiny (two coats gives it an excellent flair)
- Gel effect is great
- True to colour
- Easy to hold and use
- Colour lasts a full week before chipping, quite good in my books considering i’m constantly typing away…
C O N S
- Takes forever to dry!
- Dents and scratches occur so easily – top coat is required!
- Brush can occasionally leave streaky marks
- PriceyClearly the benefits outweigh the cons and I can live with that, especially since the colour is magnificent against my skin tone and I love the salon finish gel effect it gives you for a fraction on the price! I never bought my Nails inc. varnishes full price, I tend to grab brand new untouched ones at TK Maxx for a fraction of the price! I’m still surprised they’re still selling them on the official website full priced to be honest, really wasn’t expecting to see that.Hope you enjoyed this post xoxo
Instagram || Twitter || Tumblr || YouTube